Image Map

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ding Dong.

Khage got a delivery the other day. I say the other day but this could very well have taken place weeks ago... all my days kinda blend together. I was just informed at Khage's 12 month appointment that he is in fact older then 13 months...
I know shocked the heck outta me too.
That just goes to show you I cant be trusted, my biological clock is on the fritz. 
Khage got this special little delivery from Auntie Lissa and Patrick as a combined birthday slash Christmas gift.
He opened his gift in record time and was bombarded with so many fun things. Dr Seuss books, a personalized onsie that is literally the softest fabric I have ever felt (which caused Brad to state that from this point on he will only wear clothes made from 100% polyester... oh dear someone save me from my eighty year old husband), a personalized bib and lastly a pair of Dr. Seuss Thing 1 and Thing 2 Converse high tops. I am not sure I have ever laid my eyes on a cuter pair of shoes. Sadly they were a few sizes too small but that didn't stop Brad and I from trying to squeeze Khage's size 5 foot into a size 3.
And it starts, I am trying to force my child into clothing items that are too small... maybe its best I don't have a daughter.
 
 
I am sure you can tell by his expressions that he loves all his fun gifts. Thanks again sister.
Sidenote: yes my baby can read books upside down... I have said it before and I will say twice more my baby is a genius.
My baby is a genius.

No comments: