Image Map

Monday, January 30, 2012

Check Yo Self

Khage is getting gangster on us.  He has been working on his scuzz hardcore For those of you who are unfamiliar with this term, much like I was before I became a Whitehead and learned of their interesting vocabulary, a scuzz is a dirty look. A mean mug. A glare.
He looks at us like we are the stupidest people and he can't bare to be around our foolishness for the rest of the day. I cant even get mad because I am too busy being offended. Frankly, it hurts my feelings.  
Do you see that brow line hard at work?
If I remember correctly we are the parents. We're supposed to have the mean intense look that sends our kid into a panic, not the other way around!


2 comments:

Nana said...

Really, so you thought that only the parent could have those looks. That not how I remember it...:)

Anonymous said...

He looks like you in this picture Jamee.