Image Map

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2 Years and Counting.

Brad and I just celebrated our two year anniversary. Don't let that little number fool you... we have been together for alot longer then a measly 750 days. Neither of us can really remember exactly how long and if your interested in the nittygritty of how we met click here. That link will take you back.

Not back to the year we met, its not a time travel portal.

Sheesh. Where did I find you people?

Its the link to our very first blog post and it breaks down our meet-cute. A term I learned while watching romantic comedies... it describes a situation in which a future romantic couple meets for the first time in a way that is considered adorable, entertaining, or amusing. I copied that from wikipedia. This isn't school I can use them as a source if I want.

With two years under our marriage belt it was about the time that we put our marriage to the test. Newlywed Game style. We asked various questions and we got a point for every time our answers matched.

1) Which cereal would Brad say described Jamee when they first met: Oatmeal Squares, Frosted Flakes, Lucky Charms, Fruit Loops or Sugar Puffs?
We both said Fruit Loops
(1 point)

2) If Jamee could choose one item of Brads to throw away, what would it be?
Jamee: Those nasty red basketball shorts that are all flimsy, stained, and deteriorating right now.
Brad: The red gym shorts that I am wearing right now. ahhh i really do hate them.
(1 point)

3) Not many people know this but Brad is ___________.
Jamee: A good sewer.
Brad: Anti bloated government! and excuse us while we go discuss this because I have no idea what he is talking about!
(0 points)
4) If Brad died what animal would he come back as?
Jamee: A chupacabra, because no one ever sees them because their stealth abilities.
Brad: A hawk because I would be ontop of the food chain and its illegal for people to shoot me. This is so him, I am upset that I didnt think of this first.
(0 points)


5) What is the most embarrassing thing Jamee ever did around Brad?
Jamee: I know he is gonna say when I farted on him by accident. 
Brad: Farted. When you farted on me! In my defense we were playing a game where we had to see if we could move each other while the other person played dead. What can I say I really let me self get into that role.
(1 point)

Total Score: 3

If I remember correctly 60% is a passing grade!

Like I always say... well I don't say it as much as I think it

We may not have it all together
But together we have it all.
And because were feeling pretty nostalgic here are a few old ones
 

 
 
I love you Brad. And no amount of shaggy retired old red gym shorts wearing is gonna change that.
Here's to the next 50 plus years.

No comments: