Image Map

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Look Mama I'm a Real Boy.

I feel like I have been waiting forever for Khagey to become a boy.

That came out very wrong!

I just mean that as far as I am concerned he has been... a baby. Let me explain myself: hypothetically if I were to fill out a standard questionnaire at his pediatricians office the form would read Check off the Gender of the Patient it would give not only two options [ ]BOY or [ ]GIRL, there would be a third option titled [ ] BABY. Up until recently I would have always checked baby. But suddenly over night my baby turned into a real boy. A Driving Cars on the Floor, Stacking Blocks Just to Demolish Them Three Seconds Later, and Playing With Legos the Best His Little Hands Can Boy.
Nothing warms the cockles of my heart more then watching these scenes take place. All we need now are some crashing, banging, and zooming sound effects and this mama is gonna be in a complete state of happiness. At least until his boyish play leads to something broken...

No comments: