Image Map

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween.

I may be biased but Khage was just about the cutest kid out there. We went to a Trunk or Treat and he stayed propped on Daddy's lap on the back of the car the whole time, just watching the little kids come and go in their costumes. It didn't seem to bother him that Daddy and I looked like oversized poultry or that he was tucked away inside a costume as well. Poor Khagey welcomed in his first year of Halloween without a single taste of sugar and with absolutly no trick or treating. I am saving all that for next year when he will be old enough to request a costume of his own and trick or treat without me talking for him like hes my ventriloquist dummy. All in all I enjoyed this Halloween, because it is I assume one of the last simple Halloweens before Khage has his own itinerary for the night. Soon enough he will be running from door to door and filling up a pillow case full of candy while I race to keep him in sight.
So yes, this Halloween I enjoyed.
 
Dont mind my feathers all in a bunch.

1 comment:

Fressia Vaughn said...

I cannot believe you got Brad to wear that outfit in public! I absolutely love it. THAT is true love.