Image Map

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Today was a wonderful day! Brad and I had so much fun. We hiked for about six hours straight and stopped only to have lunch, check out some animal foot prints, have a stick fight slash wrestling match, beat on some cactus' and for me to enjoy the senstation of climbing my first tree. I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday as much as we did.

The Start of our Valentines Day Nature Escapade!

This tree looked alot bigger in person.


Only half way through the hike... but were feeling good and strong!


Do I look like I know what im doing? I dont I copied the guy below!

The true hiker! Doesnt he look like such a natural within his own element?

This took some manipulating. We had a tree holding the camera, this is the better of the three shots.

A tree stump I found that was abused by a beaver!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I don't know what fettish Bralley has with big sticks. He always had big sticks growing up. Sticks.... branches.... what have you... On to story time. Brad had a stick, so I decided to get one too. I don't know if mine was bigger or if he was just having a rough day... but I think I was chewing on the stick (???...mom didnt feed us real well) Brad pushed me for some unknown reason, I fell forward on the stick and since it was in my mouth it scrapped the back of my throat... I wouldnt eat or talk for days it hurt so bad. The moral to the story? Dont play sticks with bralley... your better off at home playing with dog hair.

Brad and Jamee said...

Funny deal is Im the first one who got a stick and then he said "I will find a bigger better stick than yours and it will be ruler of all the stick within these woods" (I fabricated the end a bit but the begining was right on). And Im sad for you because I can picture him perfectly shoving you about and becoming violent all over the woodland sticks. That boy needs help that I just cannot provide...