Image Map

Friday, June 6, 2014

ONE YEAR IN PICTURES

12 arm chair relocations
11 of which required lugging the chair downstairs from the upstairs
10 headbands
747 pictures taken
90% of those pictures discarded
9 baby smiles
and a whole heck of a lot of yelling and song singing (at an annoyingly high level) just to get said smiles.

Worth it?

 

Absolutely.

Just for the record, I deserved the full 12 smiles.

But in the first few photos she was a newborn and newborns are always blah. They don't respond well to my singing or my jokes... obviously that's a character flaw that they grow out of because soon enough her and I started jivin'.

Then at six months she went through another shady phase. But that one I deserved. We needed to work through some things. That was the month we transitioned her from her safe little baby bath into the real bathtub... needless to say, I forgot how slippery babies can be and she went under a few times during the washing cycle.

My bad.





 


1 comment:

RiverShadow said...

Well done. Awesome pictures. Good data captured. And a beautiful girl !!