Image Map

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thumbkin

Khage is smack dab in the middle of that phase where I have to practice complete control and resist the urge to snatch him right off his feet and lay kisses all over his 'dorable face. All too often during the day I find myself saying "Khage, why are you so 'dorable?"
I know I know, I am spelling adorable wrong. It's this Mommy way of talking that I have adopted that has forced me to shorten words... which now thinking about it may hinder my child's ability to learn to speak correctly. I will own that issue right here and right now.


To get the full effect of his 'dorablness please focus on his fingers. He learned this little number in a few short trips to Story Hour and any time he hears that song, or  Frere Jacques which shares that same tune, he will immediately get his little phalanges moving.

If you wanna see the footage that didnt make the cut check out these videos

Jump in the air high five to me and Brad for making this kid because he is top notch cute if I do say so myself. And I do say so quite often.





1 comment:

The Simpsons said...

That is way too adorable!!