Image Map

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers Day


Yesterday we celebrated Mothers Day and there is a powerful gush of emotion that comes with such a day. Its a realization that that little being present in all those pictures above is MY child, my creation made up of what little parts of me I could give. He is my contribution to this world. My proudest little offering but one that packs a happy punch. Hes the first face that I see in the morning and the one who holds my hand through family prayer at night. Because of him my hips stick out farther then they used to, my monetary compensation has decreased dramatically and he is the prime reason that I try to be the best version of myself that I can be. Nothing has ever made me beam with such pride and gush with gratitude more then being Khage's Mommy.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

. . . and you are the best mommy he could ask for. You are great and I love you! -Mom W.

Nana said...

Not to long ago you were this little girl running around with the wildest hair:) and now look at you. I have truely enjoyed watching you with khage and you have become such a beautiful women & most of all Mother. xoxo Mom