Image Map

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

License and Registration Please

This is what I found when I walked into the room to check on Mr. Mischievous while I was making dinner.

 If he continue to use his utility truck as a ladder I am going to have to take it to the impound lot.
In his defense though he did a knockout job parallel parking.
And hes lucky I am feeling generous today, I could have cited him on public indecency... I mean child where are your clothes?


(I assure you this image was not staged... he really is just that out of control with his climbing.)

3 comments:

The Simpsons said...

Welcome to the club!!

Brad and Jamee said...

Club! Look I never wanted to join this hazardous club. In fact if I was approached to join I'm sure I would have respectfully declined... but I just ordered a new climb proof baby gate so I can be sure to lock him into his room at night so I don't wake up to a baby sitting on top of the stove. This is ridiculous. How do I cancel my club membership?

RiverShadow said...

Background Question: Was it staged or natural selection??