Image Map

Monday, October 10, 2011

Fun In the Sun.


Last Friday we took a blanket outside and played around on what used to be grass while we waited for Daddy to get home from work. And now that the weather is cooling off, I am running out of excuses to keep this baby indoors. I try and let him just roam free and explore, but its hard knowing that the minute he gets more then arms reach away he will be shoving what ever he can find into that mouth for me to later find in his dirty diaper. I am doing my best to not be that hovering mother who is always super paranoid and looks at everything like a possible safety hazard... but this kid sure makes it hard.
 Can we all take a second and awww over those little leg creases. They are just one of the many baby body rolls that I will miss when my baby is replaced by a toddler and slowly walks off his baby chub.


Then finally Daddy got home and our weekend officially began.

And this is the main reason why Daddy will always trump Mommy in the fun department.

1 comment:

Jason and Brittany said...

Those pictures are couldn't be more perfect.