Image Map

Monday, August 1, 2011

A post about a wagon.

Lets start off with a recap of my dream from last week:
I am walking around Goodwill and I stumble upon an amazing wagon for Khage. Like one of those perfect little red wagons that every little boy should own and the very same one that Dennis the Menace would tow behind his bicycle and it was always full of cool junk that he would use to reek havoc on Mr. Wilson.

After having this dream I could not get Goodwill outta my mind and I wouldn't stop buggin Brad about it. I wanted needed to go just in case my dream was foreshadowing the future finding of my Khage's little red wagon. Could you just imagine stumbling upon a rusted little classic wagon that could come with years and years of fun for a little boy and totally enjoyable for the whole family? I picture us refinishing it and pulling him around the block in it and in later years Khage wearin overalls and filling it full of dirt and rocks?

So this weekends I found out that the Goodwill has these days where everything is 50% off and I definitely don't mind getting a classic toy for half price. And just to be sure our wagon was not purchased by someone else we went early before the doors even opened... surprisingly so did everyone else and that whole line of people were ready to race me to OUR wagon!

I know what your thinking... "she's crazy, her dreams are not magical crystal balls that see into the future, the Goodwill is not gonna have the Dennis the Menace wagon and she needs to be checked into a home where she can get the help she needs."

I say your WRONG on all counts.



My dream did see into the future, Goodwill did have our wagon and I will not be going to a home for crazy people with obsessisions with chilidish toys.

I cannot express to you how excited I am about this wagon. It is exactly what I dreamed about and my baby already loves it. We pull him around the house in it and he lays there as still as ever just simply enjoying his litte red wagon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome.

Brad and Jamee said...

Isnt it Brittany!!!! I am still freakin out with excitement!!! Its totally one of those things that were just meant to be like love... or leftovers. You know what I'm sayin???

Fressia Vaughn said...

Gorgeous. So many good photo ops will be in that thing.