Image Map

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Underdressed baby.

I just realized that alot of my posts include my baby underdressed.
I promise that he isn't always hanging around the house just in his under roos.
He does have a wardrobe... we just try and avoid it at all costs.
The less he wears the less laundry that needs to be done.
What can we say were frugal (and Mommies lazy).

just for the sake of evening out the "naked baby to dressed baby" ratio on this blog here's one of him clothed from head to toe

love him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamee, let me thank you once again for blogging about our special Khagey. It is as close as I can get for now and I cherise reading them. You are so sweet to continue documenting his every step. I love you! -Mom W.

Anonymous said...

Oops, the word was supposed to be "cherish".