Image Map

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fathers Day.

Your first fathers day. Based on all the photos it may seem as though you two just nap together... but that couldn't be farther from the truth. I already feel left out sometimes when you guys get to playing. No one makes you laugh like your Daddy does. He cannot wait to 'rough house' with you and I cannot wait to watch him let you win just to make you happy. Sometimes he is short on patience, but never short on the love he gives you. Don't worry he says he will stop kissing you when your big enough to get embarrassed. You are already like him in so many ways (again I get jealous). I hope you know Khagey how lucky you are to have the best Daddy in the world. I know I am lucky to call that Daddy my husband.

Thank you Brad for not only giving me this gift, but also for sharing with me the wonderful moments that this gift brings.



No comments: