Image Map

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

TO MY WIFE


Jamee Mae

Thank you for all you do and all the selfless acts you commit, our children and me are truly blessed, they do not understand yet as much as you would like but I certainly see it every day. You have sacrificed so much for the sake of our children. There is no better match for me our are children then you. I don’t tell you enough (well  I've never told you) but if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t be the man I am today  you help me in everyway .  Thank you for being such a wonderful person, the light in our little world, the sanity( sometimes), the laughter, and all the greatness in this crazy little home.  Thank you Jamee Mae for all that you do. I love you so much honey.

                                Your loving husband.  

7 comments:

Lorna Whitehead said...

Beautiful. He is right on.

Brad and Jamee said...

My husband! Thank you. I love you. I love this. I love that this is the one and only post you have ever written on our blog. I love that you managed to sneak one past me. But most of all I love the way you love me; not showy but deep. You put it beautifully into words, and I love that it brought me to tears.

We will always be each other's best gifts.

Nana said...

Wow, beautiful Brad.

Nana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RiverShadow said...

Well stated from a truly great man, awesome husband and role model dad. Best wishes for continued abundance for your family :-)

Fressia Vaughn said...

So sweet little brother. Jamee truly is your compliment.

Jason and Brittany said...

So sweet!