Image Map

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Backpacks, bags and satchels.


Khage is such an interesting character. I have mentioned before how he becomes so attached to random things. Today it is the helmet. Apparently its not just for riding bikes. And that backpack has been a favorite all week. I can only imagine the oddities he has stuffed inside of it. I find various sorts of cloth bags all over the house, inside of them he hides his treasures. Whenever I stumble upon one I like to take a little gander inside at its contents. Usually its an assortment of peculiarities; a foam ball, a headless lego man, a hot wheels car, a few rocks, a plastic toy fence, always a weapon of some sort, a small plastic zebra, a wooden cookie and a dog tag that reads Baggera. Those have been the latest items I have seen inside one of his satchels. Why they have come to mean so much this week I will never know. But I do know this: I will never tire of finding his treasures and I hope he never grows out of collecting them.
 
 
Do you see those hands? I love that they still resemble chubby baby hands. I hope that never changes too. So basically what I am saying is that I hope he becomes that strange grown man walking around shoving various items into a backpack with creepy baby hands?
I guess it wont have the same affect when he's older.

No comments: