Image Map

Friday, June 28, 2013

Baby Day Spa

The bath is Harlyn's happy place. Bath time to her is what dinner time is to me. It doesn't matter what kind of mood I am in, when that dinner bell rings: serenity now. Harlyn's evenings are brutal, like getting smacked repeatedly in the face by a baby brutal. Once she begins her crying fit those little arms will flail and anything in arms reach is fair game. So we like to interrupt her punching match  with an impromptu bath knowing that her little whale jacuzzi will set her mood right. But yesterday Harlyn took her bath time to a whole different level of comfort and relaxation. I don't know if she was overly tired or if she just finds her Daddy's bath routine a drag, because this girl was out within minutes of her toes touching the water. I felt like we were working at a day spa and we should have been rubbing her feet with tiny stones and placing cucumbers on her eyes. I mean who does this?



 


No comments: