Image Map

Monday, January 28, 2013

This Little Phoney Baloney



I will say this phrase once, maybe twice, probably a maximum of ten times his whole life I am sure:

That is a mini version of me as a child.

I was performer, I would do what I could to make people laugh... I WAS obnoxious about it and I apologized to no one for it. It was my mission, and boy did I accept it with zest. But Khage that is the opposite of who he is. He doesn't want the spotlight and he doesn't thrive on attention... which is why this video is so darn priceless to me.

When Khage first started rolling over he would never do it on demand for anyone. I have come to terms with the fact that he wont show other people the cute little ninja moves that he does so frequently at home. And one day he will learn an instrument and no matter how much we beg him to play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star he wont do it just to please us. He's not that kind of kid, he prefers love and admiration from afar, not all up in his business and out loud in front of everyone.

But that above, that's my boy working the crowd, performing that day only in a sold out car.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing ever. I watched it several times. Great stuff! -Nama Whitehead