Image Map

Friday, December 21, 2012

Two Years Old

 
I never did discuss Khage's second birthday. He wasn't shorted on attention or gifts, just deprived recognition on our blog. He had two parties, one with each side of the family... we don't try and keep our sides separate, its not a racial thing, it just worked out that way. And he was spoiled rotten with gifts and a whole bunch of love. I could go into detail but instead I would rather rant and rave about why my baby is better then yours... I'm kidding. Or am I?
-----------------
Khage,
You always say bless you when someone sneezes. You randomly laugh at the funny parts in cartoons. You are so independent and yet sometimes you will just beg us to hold you with the cutest pleading voice. You will sit forever and just look over the front and back cover of a DVD with such curiosity of what the movie is about. Sometimes you say words that make you sound like a french guy (poo'poo). You are very bothered by messes that other people create, and often times you refuse to let it go until its cleaned up. If you say sorry for something you have done and we don't acknowledge you, you will come right over and grab our face until we accept your apology. If you know I am talking to Daddy on the phone you HAVE to talk to him too. You rarely need reminding to say please and thank you. The way you eat noodles is just about the cutest thing I have seen. And since you were an infant you have always fiddled with your hair when you are tired or just relaxing, and that my boy yanks on my heart every time.

Those are just a few of the reasons why we look at you with such love in our faces everyday.
They are the reasons why you get random extra hugs for what you think are for no reason at all.
And the same reasons why we thank God everyday for blessing our family with your life.
You are loved so much more then you could ever know!
 

No comments: