Image Map

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Update!

What has become of me? So we move near our family and I assume I no longer have to update my blog. Forgive me reader, but this blogs purpose is not just to bring smiles and laughter to your daily life.. that's just an added bonus...  a very fun extra prize in my crackerjack box kind of bonus. But seriously, this blog is for Khage and the rest of my unborn posse. I want them to one day read this blog and feel my love through these stories. I want them to open their empty baby books and say "its okay that these pages are bare because Mother Dearest found another way to express her love for us... through this beloved and cherished blog." Well haven't I raised a couple of saps, Brad must be so proud.

So for the sake of the historical documentation I'm gonna jump back a few weeks:
We moved back to Arizona from Texas.
We moved from the state of no family to being 45 minutes from the farthest one.
We went from an abundance of free time to no time for ourselves...
and as of this very minute we love it!

Khage doesn't know what to do with himself anymore... I barely even see him throughout the day because he is so distracted by the many playmates he now has. He checks in with me every few hours with a head nod and a hand shoved out begging for snacks and that's about it. Sometimes I feel the need to pull him aside and be like "hi remember me: your mother. The one who created you in my womb and gave you life? Sweet precious life, complete with an adorable face and all." That's when I show him this picture and remind him of the cuteness I bestowed upon him and then he begs me for forgiveness and the world is right again.
Dirty little scoundrels, every last one of 'em.
 
Fun Fourth of July festivities.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ya they are a bunch of party animals for sure. Proof is in the pudding and the shot below.
 
 

 Are you wondering where my family is? Don't fret they will be starring in the next post.

No comments: