Image Map

Monday, March 5, 2012

These Two

I don't doubt for a second that Khage already looks up to his Daddy. He mimics most things Brad does and radiates with joy when he does something that gets a laugh out of his Daddy.  Its not the first time I have said this but the older he gets it rings truer and truer: Khage is a mini version of Brad. He loves the garage, fiddles with tools, and at the end of most days he's filthy from head to toes. He is always on the go go go and as long as he is outside he is in a complete state of happiness. (Not to say that I don't love the out doors, but I could also get pretty excited about a nice little comfy spot on the couch.)

To this Mama slash Wife this picture is pure heaven, both of my guys, together in the grime of the garage, enjoying each other, Khage learning from his Daddy, and that Daddy getting totally excited about Khage successfully creating a spark with his striker.

What does Pinterest say? Oh yes."Don't marry a man unless you would be proud to have a son just like him." To that I say "Objective complete!"

No comments: