Image Map

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A few snippets from this month

I am trying to get into the habit of snapping pictures whenever Khage is up to some of his old tricks. Problem is once I'm done I have a bunch of random pictures with no topic of their own to blog about. So these little snippets will just have share a post about my baby lookin cute with his little cheeser face.

{busted playing in the tupperware cabinet}

{daddy busted putting his offspring in the dryer}

{the giggly face that I could just munch on all darn day long}

{did i mention i love this face?}

{my new puppy}

{him feeling cool for standing on mommy and daddies bed}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness he is going to be such a heart-breaker. I absolutely CANNNOT get enough of his face. He's so big! He's so little-manish! Oh how I want to squeeze him. So. Dang. Bad. :( I'm going to go cry now.