Image Map

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yesterday's Laundry.

Yesterday while I was working on the daily grind I put Khagey in his dirty clothes tin so I could switch the clothes over. I don't often force my baby to play in his dirty clothes hamper but I couldn't set him on the hard floor and I just needed some quick use out of two hands. I was all ready for him to drop one of his nasty little attitudes; one of the same ones that has been rearing its ugly head the last few days. Just to be sure were all on the same page here: Khage has an adorable face its the attitude that has the ugly head. So after I place him in the tin and prep my ears for some serious backtalk all I get outta the kid is smiles and giggles. Just when I wanted to write the day off as a "cranky day" he goes and makes faces like this, and it reminds me how incredibly whooped I am over him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I love him.