Image Map

Thursday, April 7, 2011

G is for Grin.

Gooby is up to some new tricks. He's really working hard to work us over. He has this new little grin and it is outta this world with cuteness. Brad and I are putting in some serious amounts of overtime trying to get this kid to show us this smile as often as possible ...



By the way, can it be said too much how fun being a parent is?
I am truly enjoying all {most} moments of it. Its like hanging out with your best friend, who happens to be a midget, all day long.... and they laugh at all your jokes and love your silly made-up words. But on the down side, your midget friend demands that you carry him up two flights of stairs more then twice a day. Now that I think about it, I cant wait for my midget to be walking... or at least standing on his own so I can put him down to take breather breaks.



1 comment:

Nikki Whitehead said...

You know, once he starts walking he will get into everything! I wanted to trip my kids so they wouldn't walk so early. :)