Image Map

Monday, December 27, 2010

NEWS FLASH...

I now have a baby!

(Please forgive me and my tardiness in regards to this post; I have never been one to be on time.)

When I finally sat down to write this post I almost didn’t, all because I am a few weeks late. Then I thought about the type of parent I would be if I didn’t announce the birth of my baby and how one day Khage would Google his mother and this blog would pop up and no where would he find any post about his birth. Could you imagine how potentially harmful that could be? That could compel him to one day stop celebrating Mothers Day, or it may cause him to dislike women so much he ends up never married with his closest friends being his seven cats.

Farfetched? Maybe… anyway here it goes:

I am so excited to be a Mother. Someone’s Mama. Khage’s Mommy, or his “Mutti” (in German if you must know). And I never knew I could love someone so much... even though he pees on me just about every other day.

But with this face how could you not?

6 comments:

Nikki Whitehead said...

He is so stinkin' adorable! I can't wait to see him in person! Congratulations!!!

Brad and Jamee said...

Notice the blanket Nikki... I'm forcing it on him as his new favorite. Hopefully it will set and you will see him dragging it around until hes five.

The Simpsons said...

Is that a bump it in his hair?

Brad and Jamee said...

Justine don't hate... has Talon shanked someone yet? I mean if we are going to bring up skills acquired in high school lets discuss your little boy making weapons out of his bath toys...

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness my nephew is so darn cute. i mean seriously what a cutie pie. Love you Khage! Yours truly Auntie Lissa. :)

Brad and Jamee said...

Sister!!!! What are you doing in the blogger world... are you making a blog or what??? I'm so excited you get to leave comments!!!!