Image Map

Friday, January 9, 2009

I have never been one to be on time!

If you haven’t realized just yet I have been lacking completely on my blogging. Nikki is like my blogging hero and manages, though she actually has a family with children, to get to her blogs so I figure I have no excuse. So let’s back track a bit very quickly. For Thanksgiving we went to New Jersey to visit Wes and Nikki and it was glorious. It was nice to be around our family, let’s not jump the gun, around Brad’s family and it was a great time. I like to think I mastered ping pong, when all I really did was have a good time tempting Nikki to curse a bit because I'd win and she’s feisty when I do. We all went to the city, which was amazing. I highly recommend central park, but don’t pick up rocks because they seem to be dangerous, ask Kyler. Also Bradley would like me to mention for that trip he drove the whole way and its like 25 hours. Next on this list is Christmas. For Christmas we went and saw family in Arizona and that was so splendid. I got to try on my wedding dress, for the second time in my life because my mother is holding it hostage and I also had my first appt. at my wedding venue. The meeting went poorly but after some mean honesty on my part and my mother showing up to handle business and kick some butt, all worked out swell. The worst part about the Christmas trip was being stuck in a car with Trevor, who had a tendency to toot the whole way. Lets not underestimate the length of time within a sealed truck with a fart smell... it was like 17 hours! So there is a holiday update. I promise I will stay on task in the near future.

No comments: