Image Map

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

So much for the hat idea.

I am beginning to feel as though my recent engagement has already began to cause sleepless nights... and if you noticed today's date you will realize that I have been engaged for about three days and eleven hours. Its not that all the sudden Brad has decided, now that hes hooked me, he can begin to be his true self, because lets face it I already knew his nasty habits and odd traits. But, with telling people about the great news comes hand in hand with difficult to answer question, one that has started to really boggle my mind; When are we getting married? I immediately thought well next year, but apparently that my friends is not good enough for you. You people must know the exact date today, maybe to scribble the date in or to just be sure you already don't have prior "engagements"....? I figured I could just pick dates out of a hate and hope they work out, but as I know now a lot of things need to be considered. Brad and I know that it will be after February, to insure Mr. Whiteheads attendance, and we know we want it before June. Which leaves us with March, April, or May. Now I apologize before hand but I absolutely hate the month of March. So sorry if your birthday lies in that month, because when I think of March my mind goes leprechauns, getting pinched, rainbows with pots of gold, Lucky Charms, and that hideous deep green. Oh and not to mention my snotty butt hates the way March looks in cursive and that becomes a problem when we get into invitations. Next we have April, and April for the Whitehead is much like July for my family; its the month every child decided it was a nice time to jump out and claim it as their month of birth. So automatically April is too hectic to squeeze in another event.. rendering that month OUT. Leaving us with May, oh beautiful Spring, flowers blooming, everything is green May. I love the idea of May, and so does just about every other soon to be bride out there, so if we must have a May wedding it absolutely cannot land on a Saturday because then its just too darn expensive. Oh and did I mention it has to be after May 15Th because that's when my school semester ends. Lets recap shell we: we know for sure that it will be in May, it will be on a Monday or Friday and it will either be May 22, 2009 or May 25, 2009. The only thing left to do is decide: which date looks better in cursive?

4 comments:

Nikki Whitehead said...

You need to just forget stressing out about other people! It is your wedding and you just say - it is when it is and that is that! I am there for you whenever it is! Love ya!

Fressia Vaughn said...

I can't begin to tell you guys how excited I am! I don't want my own wedding/reception - but I LOVE my siblings weddings! I am so excited. I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so excited... I think I'm so excited because you and Brad are so perfect for eachother. I knew you guys would end up together that night we chatted about it at the Christmas party when I was with ... shoot, I forgot his name! Who was that kid? Oh well, I'm sure he was some loser.

Brad and Jamee said...

Its funny Fressia that you mention he was probabley a loser because in all reality that was his name. I remeber you introducing us like "Hi Jamee this is Mr.Loser" and I responded with "Hi Mr.loser, not so nice to meet you." I think that was how things played out but who knows its been so long.

I cant wait for the day we get married, well not so much you and I but more Bradley and I, and then for a short while we will both be Whiteheads, until of course you find Mr. Amazing and become Fressia Amazing!

Fressia Vaughn said...

Haha - yes! You will have so much fun with that last name. Don't you just feel it's so much better than Shaw? Man you're lucky. I wish I could go through the rest of my life being a WHITEHEAD. Haha. It's not too late to back out!