Image Map

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Parent Swap.

Last saterday was the first filming of Brads and my real life Parent Swap episode... only without the cameras, an audiance and oh yeah we dont exactly have children to "swap". So in all reality we were pretty much just babysitting. While Wes and Nikki were in New York Brad and I agreed to relieve Mrs. Whitehead of her Grandma duties for a day and a half. We took RY.KY.DEL home with us for what we hoped would be a fun weekend which in the end turned out to be eye opening. After alot of deciphering of Delanie's code words and the calming down of some kids hoped up on the sugar stuff I realized this business is not so easy. And as you can tell from the pictures below at one point it got completley out of hand. Those little hooligans begain to slowly turn on us, taking down Brad at first until he was completly wedged in between the couch and the blow up matress; rendering those muscles of his... useless.
I of course resorted to rising above the madness and throwing at them the only thing I knew would work... more sugar. Then once Brad surrenderd to their streangth they released him, but only as long as he promised to bedazzle up their hair.
All in all, Brad and myself made it out alive, but Im sure after last weekend we will never be the same.

2 comments:

Fressia Vaughn said...

Haha, that's a pretty daring task to undertake there Jamee! I'm impressed.

Nikki Whitehead said...

Thanks so much! I know it is not easy to take on my three kids! I knew you could handle it! Thanks again!