Image Map

Monday, September 16, 2013

Instagrammed - Harlyn's first Haircut

We can never really tell how long certain fads will last, and for that sole purpose I want to start double documenting my favorite instagram posts. Instagram may be currently on the up and up, but I'm sure myspace can tell you its never forever. So if you follow me on IG don't get a sass mouth because you have to see my pictures twice, such is life when your on my turf.

 
And I am still mourning the loss of her sweet little locks. You should know by now that I'm kind of sappy like that. Call me ridiculous. Call me mushy. I'm not even worried about your name calling.
At least that smile of hers can speak for itself, who cares if she closely resembles a boy from the forehead up. Nothing a little bow can't fix.
 
 

No comments: